The holiday’s are finally here!! But that doesn’t mean that there is any free time for us at Linens By the Sea and our parent company, U.S. Tent Rental, to be catching up on all of the holiday movie classics like A Charlie Brown Christmas, Elf, Home Alone, or the very funny A Griswold Family Christmas. Oh no, we have been very busy over the past couple of weeks punching in and delivering orders for intimate family Christmas parties, weddings, and family gatherings. It’s that time of the year when everything has to be perfect so that you can impress the in-laws. J
The hot items over the past couple of weeks have been: Gold Chiavari Chairs – Heaters – Red Tablecloths – Holiday Plaid Overlays & Napkins – Vanessa Gold China – Gold Rim Glassware. And, of course, we have also been super busy creating the all mighty and important rain plan for our clients possibly needing tents for the just in case factor for rain here in Florida. We're so happy that we don't have snow!
@Linensbythesea Instagram Account showing off the #Holiday Plaid
In a few days Christmas will come and go, and then we will have to start planning for the next big celebratory day, which is NEW YEAR’S EVE! It's one of the biggest party days of the year for us in party rentals! Many events that we do have been in the works for months and can be a massive blow out party with a tent on the roof of a parking garage or a family friendly event in a back yard, but either way, bringing in the New Year is always fun!!
Some of the hot ticket items for this exciting night are the same as Christmas time including the heaters and tents, but for the most part, it’s a completely different vibe. The color schemes switch from the holiday red and green to a sleek silver and black. The hottest tablecloth of the year for New Year’s right now is Linen’s by the Sea’s brand new Crepe Back Satin Silver. It's so sparkly and luxurious!
Some of the other hot items during New Year’s include out Platinum Rimmed China, LED Lights, Clear Tents, Champagne Flutes, and Clear Acrylic Pool Covers so that you can dance and drink champagne while looking down over your lighted pool!
Clear Acrylic Pool Cover
Last year’s Roof Top Eve in Tampa
Aerial view of the Roof Top Eve
Other than the Holiday Season and New Year’s Eve, we have been incredible busy over the past month with all kinds of events!! Here is a small recap of how much there is to see and do in the Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg and other Tampa Bay regions:
- The Bradenton Blues Festival on December 6th was a big hit. The proceeds from the Festival supported Realize Bradenton’s youth, art, and music programs that are free to the community.
- We also were a part of Cirque Du Chill in St. Petersburg hosted by Chillounge Night which is a series of events that happen all over the State in different locations.
- Sarasota Ford had their Grand Re-Opening recently, and they had a massive turn out to see Sarasota’s own Nick Wallenda, the famous tight rope walker, perform. They also had circus acts, games, food, prizes, and all kinds of other entertainment.
- The Seafood Festival at Curtis Hixon Park in Tampa was an event to definitely not miss if you love food. The rumor is the devil crab, shrimp summer rolls, and the grouper tacos were simply to die for.
- Recently, here in Sarasota, we had the Sarasota Craft show at Robarts Arena where artists from all over the United States come to off their jewelry, wood working, blown glass, and much more. There were items that ranged from $20 to $20,000, and it was just incredible to see what these artists can make with their bare hands.
Aerial View of Cirque Du Chill in St. Petersburg. Photo Credit: Michael Blitch Photography
Performance at Sarasota Ford Grand Re-Opening on US Tent’s stage
On top of all these events, we have been very busy with sporting festivals including the upcoming St. Petersburg Bit Coin Bowl of which we are a proud sponsor. We're involved with many weddings and corporate customer appreciation parties, as well. Needless to say, with all the hustle and bustle of trying to fit everything in this time of the year, it can even be even crazier when you are the back bone of these holiday events.
We wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!