What Is Your Wedding Style? Great question!
Tina Smyth an amazing expert in all things about linens works with us at Linens by the Sea. Below, she has some really excellent advice to help you decide which wedding style perfectly suits you and your special day!
Here at Linens by the Sea and US Tent Rental, event planners are always asking us for a quote - whether they want to see a standard traditional wedding reception or a wedding rental package, we are happy to help. I feel all wedding receptions are created on personal tastes and based on couples' lives and what they have experienced throughout there time together.
Here are some categories of different wedding styles to help narrow down what style best fits the wedding you’re planning:
Shown above: sweetheart table with Linens by the Sea white poly solid napkins and US Tent Rental white chiavari chairs
- Alternative - movie theme, such as Star Wars
- Beach - reception in the sand with the ocean as the back drop
- Bohemian - an eclectic mix of hippie, nomad & gypsy lifestyle with an artistic flairCasual - relaxed, understated elegance
- DIY (Do It Yourself) - bride and groom planned and put together all aspects of their wedding, usually at a family members house
- Formal - black tie
- Retro - highly nostalgic, fun and merry
- Rustic - farm style, old style Florida venues and pretty un-manicured
So as you can see, there are a lot of different wedding styles, and each and every wedding is completely different. Creating a design be based on what the wedding couple is looking for is creative, and we're here to help you through every step. Since we are based out of Florida, we handle a lot of destination and beach weddings. It’s a lot of fun helping couples from all over the country plan their event. We often see couples who will rent out a bed & breakfast for the whole family so they can have the property to themselves, and this gives them more time to set up for the big day, spend time with family and friends, relax and enjoy each other.
Enjoy planning your wedding and remember IT’S YOUR DAY…