VENDOR SPOTLIGHT, U.S. TENT RENTAL:
For our first vendor spotlight at Linens by the Sea, we thought we’d focus on our parent company, U.S. Tent Rental. How exciting!
As our owners always say, “At U.S. Tent Rental, Inc. the quality of our equipment is exceeded only by the quality of our service.” It is the one stop shop for all your tent, event party rental and wedding needs.
The professional and knowledgeable staff at U. S. Tent is ready to help make your next special occasion a memorable one. Beginning with an experienced and patient sales staff, to courteous and thorough set-up crews, the smallest details are taken care of so you don’t have to. Whether it’s a small intimate dinner party, an elegant wedding or a corporate company party for 5,000 U.S. Tent’s staff will be with you every step of the way ensuring a beautiful and successful event.
One of the most helpful facets of US Tent rental is its Computer Aided Design to create proper proportions in your event planning and layouts. Our CAD program takes away the guessing and our scale drawings allow you to plan every last detail within your tent or venue. Let us walk you through every step of the process and leave the guessing to the amateurs. With 2, and 3 dimensional drawings as well as virtual walk through tours you will know well in advance exactly what your event will look like.
In 2001 the Boyle family purchased United States Tent Rental including a handful of tents, tables, chairs, and one old, beat-up truck. With hard work, dedication, and a keen eye for quality they were able to transform that small rental business into one of the largest event rental companies on Florida’s west coast.
In 2007 the company moved into a new 20,000 sq. ft. facility located in Sarasota, Florida. It is now serving over 1,000 different customers annually.
The Boyle’s attribute the company’s tremendous exponential growth to listening to its customers wants and needs, and then with an attentive ear, addressing those needs with unmatched quality, service and a fair pricing model.
a recent U.S. Tent event featuring Linens by the Sea linens
1. Do I need to be home when my rentals are delivered? It is recommended but not a necessity so please coordinate with our staff as to where you would like the equipment placed and or set up.
2. Will U.S. Tent Set-Up our rentals? U.S. Tent is a full service rental company and set-up is included.
3. What Size Tent do I need? Usually we recommend calling our sales professional to go over exactly what will be covered within your tent. We carry a multitude of sizes ranging from as small as 10 x 10 and as large as 100'x300'.
4. Do you set-up or break down after hours and if so how much if any extra does it cost? We run crews 24/7 365, our standard set up hours are Monday through Saturday 8-3:30 PM. Any jobs starting after 3:30 PM or on Sundays are subject to additional fees.
5. Can we come and see the equipment prior to renting from you? Yes, but appointments are highly recommended.
6. What areas do you service? It all depends on the job size but generally we will go north to Brooksville, South to Naples, East to Orlando. We have done larger jobs beyond that radius though as far north as Mississippi (Katrina) south to Miami, and East to Daytona.
A SUBSIDIARY OF U.S. TENT, U.S. EXPO SERVICES:
U.S. Expo Services has been servicing the trade show, convention and corporate event industry since 1983 and is now a subsidiary of U.S. Tent Rental. Our dedicated and dynamic team is committed to creating long lasting relationships in order to ensure your event is a yearly success.
As your partner we assist you through all the planning stages of your upcoming tradeshow whether you are a seasoned professional or first timer. Our growth is attributed to our exceptionally maintained equipment and outstanding customer service. We invite you to tour our large state-of-the-art facility and personally meet our staff. With hard work, dedication, training and a keen eye for quality, we were able to transform into one of the leading tradeshow companies in Florida. We will handle your needs every step of the way to create the most energetic and enthusiastic event for your exhibitors, sponsors and attendees that will promote and reinforce your organizations distinctive identity.
Some of the Exposition Services that U.S. Expo offers includes general contractor services, graphic services, furniture and accessories, décor advice, flooring/carpeting, freight/drayage, and installation. Draping and skirting come in a vast array of colors for your expo booth.