Accessibility Statement for Linens by the Sea Website
This is an accessibility statement from Linens by the Sea.
Measures to support accessibility
Linens by the Sea takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Linens by the Sea Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Linens by the Sea Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Linens by the Sea Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Linens by the Sea Website:
- Phone: 800-588-8235
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 7600 Matoaka Road, Sarasota, FL 34243
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.